A Declaration


Sometimes it can be so hard to remind ourselves to keep going, despite all the struggles and trials of life.  I was recently experiencing a brief few moments of doubt about some things in my life. At that moment, I happened to be shopping at Custom Plus' website when I came across this awesome shirt that in three words, said exactly what I needed to say.

It's no secret how much I love Custom Plus. Their tees are so comfortable and are available in a range of sizes and cuts. I live in their tank tops at the gym and I am always coming up with new things I want my tees to say. It's such a great company for casual looks that are comfy, but to the point.




I had to snag this shirt when I saw it and I've been rocking it nonstop since. Being a visual person, sometimes when I experience my own self doubts, I can't think of a better way to re-inspire myself than to see it in big letters across my chest, haha. Let's declare together right now not to let any obstacles get in our way for 2013. Life will always throw you curve balls and try to add more burdens to your load, but champions are not those who never meet obstacles, they are those who can't be stopped in spite of them.



I hope 2013 has been good to you guys so far. There are many exciting things going on for me right now and I'm sure it's the same for you. So let's focus on all the good things in life and not on the burdens. And if you can't think of anything, just remember this, God woke you up this morning.


More of my faves from Custom Plus:

Leggings: American Apparel
Boots: Joyce Leslie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Instagram

Follow Us