Meet & Greet / Shop My Closet!



Hi guys,

I'm excited to announce that I'm teaming up with a few of my favorite people in the industry to host a closet sale/meetup in Manhattan next month. On Saturday, Feb 23rd from 10a-4pm, I'll be at Ripley Grier studios selling so many of my samples and outfits that I have previously blogged about.

I'll be joining Plus Model Magazine Editor in Chief Madeline Jones and models Stacey and Shannon Hiett and Grisel Paula and we will have champagne, music and cupcakes available while you guys can sift through our closets.

I'll be selling everything from clothes to shoes to jewelry all at super discounted prices. Some of my items still have the tags on them! Everything has to go, so I'll definitely be open to negotiation. Between the 4 of us, sizes will range from 10-24, so there will be something for most curvy girls to find!

Even if you can't shop, just come out to meet us and say hello, I'd love to see you.

Here are the details:

Saturday Feb 23rd from 10am-4-pm
Ripley Grier Studios, 520 8th Avenue, Suite 17A
New York, New York


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Erica said...

Omg yay! I'm all the way in Texas but praying for a miracle to happen so I can make it up there to shop and meet everyone. Sounds like fun!

jan said...



ارخص شركة نقل اثاث

نقل عفش من جدة الى مكة افضل ارخص شركة نقل اثاث عفش من جدة الى مكة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات افضل شركة نقل شحن عفش من جدة الى الامارات دبي ابوظبي
افضل شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض افضل ارخص شركة نقل عفش اثاث من جدة الى الرياض
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام افضل شركة نقل عفش اثاث من جدة الى الدمام الخبر
شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة افضل شركة نقل عفش اثاث من المدينة المنورة الى مكة


Instagram

Follow Us